Study the Role of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in Banks
Banking institutions face significant challenges, which include international competition for funds, loan repayments, and processing fees; rising customer demands; narrowing profit margins; and the necessity to keep up with emerging technologies. Banks have actually realized that CRM software is the only way to maintain long-term relationships with their clients. Maintaining client relationships necessitates close collaboration among various departments within the bank, including service, information technology, sales, support, and marketing.
The Indian banking industry is currently facing a dynamic challenge in terms of both client base and performance. Customer relationship management (CRM) is based on the fundamental model of bank marketing, which aims to offer customers the best market alternative possible through a relational exchange process. CRM is the most valuable component of banking because of the role it plays in the industry and the ways in which CRM methodologies contribute to increasing customer value.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
How to Cite
Yambal, S. S., & Khan, S. N. (2023). Study the Role of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in Banks. PARIDNYA- The MIBM Research Journal, 9(1), 01–06. Retrieved from http://mibmparidnya.in/index.php/PARIDNYA/article/view/172915
- Uma Shankar Mishra, Bibhuti Bhusan Mishra, Swagat Praharaj, Ram Chandra Mahapatra (November 2011) CRM in Banks: A Comparative Study of Public and Private Sectors in India. European Journal of Social Sciences - Volume 24, Number 2
- P. Chinnadurai (August 2014) Hr Practices In Private Sector Banks - An Empirical Evidence - International Journal of Marketing, Financial services & Management Research - Volume 3 (8).
- Pawan Kumar Gupta (April 2018) Importance of CRM in Indian Banking System - A Contemporary Insight - International Journal of Engineering and Management Research - Volume8, Number: 124-127
- Avinash Singh (April-June 2019) Review of Literature on HR Practices in Indian Banking Sector - IJRAR INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH AND ANALYTICAL REVIEWS - VOLUME 6
- Zaidan A. ZaidanDhman. (2011). The effect of customer relationship management (CRM) concept adoption on customer satisfaction - customers perspective.
- Shahzeb Ah Malik. (2010). On the use of customer relationship management (CRM) in the banking industry: A qualitative cross-case analysis between the banks in Pakistan and the U.K..
- Suwama S Maslekar. (2011). A study on relative importance of role of customer relationship management (CRM) in marketing various products offered by banking
- G. Dharakeswari. (2014). Customer relationship management in banks: A study in ramnad district.
Download data is not yet available.