GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
1) The contribution must be original, neither published nor under consideration for publication anywhere else.
2) Abstract: Abstract length should be about 200 words mentioning at least 4 keywords.
3) First Page: Cover page should contain the title, the names and affiliations of all the authors and their postal address, phone numbers and email address (in the case of multiple authors, indicate the designated corresponding author).
Second Page: The second page should contain the article title, the abstract and keywords
Body of the article: The recommended length of papers is 8000 to 10,000 words, inclusive of tables and figures. Article should be formatted in Times New Roman, font size 12, single line spacing, double spaced paragraphs, paper size: A4 portrait orientation with normal margins (1inch). All tables and figures are to be renamed as exhibits and serially numbered. All exhibits should be in black and white only.
References: Citations in the text should follow the referencing style used by the American Psychological Association (APA).
• Authors should submit the research papers as per the guidelines and the provided template.(PFA – Template-Research papers Paridnya)
4) Copyright: Articles published in Paridnya-The MIBM Research Journal, should not be reproduced or reprinted in any form, either in full or in part, without prior written permission from the editor.
5) Accepted Papers: The final decision on the acceptance or otherwise of the paper rests with the Editor/ Editorial Board. The final draft may be subjected to editorial amendments to suit the Journal's requirements. The Editor of Paridnya-The MIBM Research Journal, will inform the author(s) of the acceptance of paper for publication.